Sample Glass Aluminium Mosaic Sun Blue (Sample tile will be cutted from the original Mosaic) -
Please take note of the following:
- Because glass mosaics are transparent, we strongly recommend that you use a white, highly plasticised and rapid-setting tile adhesive.
- We recommend avoiding any glass tile adhesives, in which the adhesive and joint are combined, because these generally absorb water. This can change the glass surface.
- Glass mosaics have a high number of joints, so please anticipate a larger number of joints.
- Do not use an adhesive containing quartz. This would scratch the surface of the glass.
- Many mosaics, even high-quality ones, have small, unavoidable traces of damage. These are not defects
- Please be careful with dark-coloured joints, as they can change the appearance of the mosaic.