Glass-Alumosaic - 30 x 30 cm
Please take note of the following.
- Because glass mosaics are transparent, we strongly recommend that you use a white, highly plasticised and rapid-setting tile adhesive.
- We recommend that you avoid glass tile adhesive that is an adhesive and a joint in one, as such products are often water-absorbent. This can change the glass surface.
- Glass mosaics have a high number of joints, so please anticipate a larger number of joints.
- Do not use an adhesive containing quartz. This would scratch the surface of the glass.
- Many mosaics, even high-quality ones, have small, unavoidable traces of damage. These are not defects
- Please be careful with dark-coloured joints, as they can change the appearance of the mosaic.